What’s better than a chocolate chip cookie? A chocolate chip cookie that’s the size of a cake!
Have you ever wanted to dive right into a cookie? With the Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake, you really do get to enjoy every little bit of a perfect chocolate chip cookie. From the crispy outside to the soft batter and the ooey gooey, melt in your mouth chocolate chips, this is truly the ultimate cookie. It is everything your favourite chocolate chip cookie is and more.
For anyone who loves chocolate chip cookies, this is really the perfect cake. It is one super big cookie. What could be better? Maybe that it’s also low fat? Your taste buds won’t know what they’re missing. I won’t tell them if you won’t.
With the help of my little sous chef (my two year old daughter), we made this cake for my dad’s birthday last week. My daughter helps by pouring in the measured ingredients and mixing the batter. She loves helping, especially when it comes to making food for a special occasion. Everyone loved the Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake. It was the perfect alternative to a traditional birthday cakes.
The Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake doesn’t even need icing. It’s perfect just the way it is – filled with chocolatey goodness.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Do you love chocolate chip cookies? The Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is truly the ultimate cookie. It’s deep, delicious, and a perfect chocolatey treat. Chocolate lovers will melt over this ooey gooey cookie cake.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 5 tablespoons egg whites
- 3 tablespoons vanilla fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Coat non-stick 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl combine apple sauce, eggs, yogurt, and vanilla. Add to flour mixture. Gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Press cookie dough evenly into 9-inch cake pan. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
If you love cookies, you may also enjoy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you love cake, you may also enjoy Healthy Blueberry Cheesecake
If you love chocolate, you may also enjoy Chocolate Cakie Sandwiches
Do you love chocolate chip cookies? Have you tried cookie cakes?