Salmon fillets glazed with apple juice, honey and lemon juice.
It might feel like summer today, but I’m already craving the delicious flavours of fall. I shared one of my favourite fall desserts earlier this week (Apple Honey Cake), Apple Honey Glazed Salmon is another fun way to enjoy fall foods.
With only five ingredients, it’s hard not to love this simple and satisfying salmon. The combination of apple juice, honey, and lemon juice create a subtle flavour. If you prefer a stronger flavoured fish, marinate the salmon for 15 minutes to 2 hours before baking. Apple Honey Glazed Salmon tastes delicious with or without the additional marinating time.
Pictured above with Apple Cinnamon Rice, Apple Honey Glazed Salmon is a perfect meal for busy families. This fresh fish can be ready in under 30 minutes. Who doesn’t love a quick, easy, and delicious meal?
Apple Honey Glazed Salmon
With only five ingredients, Apple Honey Glazed Salmon is a quick and simple way to prepare delicious salmon. Ready in under 30 minutes, your family will love this satisfying salmon.
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets salmon
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a small saucepan, combine apple juice, honey, and lemon juice. Bring to boil over medium heat. Simmer until sauce reduces by half.
- Place salmon on baking pan covered with parchment paper. Brush salmon with apple reduction. Season with salt and pepper
- Bake salmon for 8 to 12 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork. Plate salmon and drizzle with remaining apple reduction.
If you love apples, you may also enjoy Apple Teriyaki Chicken
If you love salmon, you may also enjoy Roasted Panko Crusted Salmon
Have you tried Baked Apple Honey Glazed Salmon? What’s your favourite way to prepare salmon?