Ready in only 15 minutes, these quick and easy salmon patties are served on slider buns.
Sliders are a tasty appetizer, entree, or snack. There’s something about those mini burgers served in a mini slider roll. When they’re prepared with salmon burgers, they’re adorably delicious.
As you may know, I have a real love for salmon patties. I have so many fond childhood memories of my mom pan frying up a batch. With lightly crispy edges, the patties were always calling my name.
While my childhood salmon patties are sentimentally delicious, they’re a little too greasy for my liking. Even with the most diligent degreasing, the patties always had an oily aftertaste.
Unlike my childhood salmon patties, these Salmon Pattie Sliders are baked instead of pan-fried. So they have all the delicious flavours without any greasy after taste.
Made with canned salmon, this simple meal can be thrown together in 15 minutes. With a little low fat mayonnaise, egg whites, bread crumbs, and Worcestershire sauce, you have a tasty mini burger.
To give the patties a uniform shape, I use a large cookie scoop. Simply spoon the salmon mixture into the scoop and place it on a parchment paper covered baking sheet. You can gently press the patty to give it more of a burger shape.
Salmon patties are easily freezable. Simply place the patties in a freezer bag and they’re good for three months. You can easily double the recipe for freezing. It’s wonderful to have a quick and healthy homemade meal in the freezer.
- 1 (7.5 ounce) can of salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons egg whites
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Combine salmon, egg whites, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Form patties, place on parchment paper covered baking sheet.
- Bake 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with a slider bun or on its own
If you love salmon patties, you may also enjoy Leftover Tuna Salad Patties
Do you enjoy Salmon Pattie Sliders? What’s your favourite salmon meal?