A cheesecake so healthy, you could eat it for breakfast.
My daughter loves blueberries. She just can’t get enough of those little berry treats. Since we often have a lot of blueberries on hand, I’m always looking for new fun ways of enjoying them.
You don’t have to be a blueberries fan to enjoy this cheesecake. You can top it with whatever fruit you enjoy or even nothing at all.
Not only is this cheesecake creamy and delicious, it is truly guilt-free. You can even enjoy it for breakfast, without worrying about your waistline. Breakfast will never look the same!
- 2 cups fat free cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 6 tablespoons egg whites
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- BLUEBERRY SAUCE
- 2 cups blueberries
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2-3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven 325 F (165 C). Use cooking spray on a 9-inch cake pan.
- In a food processor, combine cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, eggs, sugar, honey, flour, vanilla, lemon, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into pan and bake for 60 minutes, or until the top appears solid and smooth.
- For the Blueberry sauce, in a saucepan over medium heat, add berries, lightly stirring for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until lightly bubbly.
- Lower heat, simmer until sauce thickens.
- Cool and spread on top of cheesecake when serving.
- Cool cheesecake completely before refrigerating.
- Plate and enjoy!
If you love cheesecake, you may also enjoy Maple Cheesecake Brownies.
If you love berries, you may also enjoy Skinny Strawberry Lemonade Muffins
Do you love cheesecake? What’s your favourite dessert?