Lemon and herb-flavoured cod, baked to perfection!
Looking for a quick, easy, and healthy dinner? Lemon Baked Cod will impress everyone and you’ll have it on the table in less than 30 minutes.
I love cod. It’s light, flaky, and mild tasting, making it the perfect backdrop for nearly any sauce, spice, or marinade. The combination of lemon, spice, and garlic give this mild fish a real delicious flavour. Even those who are picky fish eaters will enjoy this simple and satisfying cod.
- 4 (8 ounce) cod fillets
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place cod in a shallow dish. Drizzle with lemon juice and vegetable broth. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork.
If you love fish, you may also enjoy Honey Mustard Salmon
Have you tried Lemon Baked Cod? What’s your favourite fish?