All the flavours of maple pancakes in these sweet, mini bites.
There’s something so perfect about pancakes. They’re light, fluffy and completely delicious, but they can be a little high maintenance. You need to watch them, make sure they’re cooking evenly, flip them, and keep one batch warm while the next is cooking.
With Maple Mini Muffin Pancakes, you have all the delicious flavour of pancakes without all the downsides. Basically, these are the perfect, quick and simple pancake meal.
Breakfast time can really be any time. Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner or something in between, Maple Mini Muffin Pancakes are perfect all day long.
With cold season already upon us, there’s nothing as comforting as breakfast for dinner. This week I’ve been battling an annoying head cold. (I’ll spare you the details.) And I’ve been trying to make sure that no one else gets sick. (Cross your fingers – so far, everyone else is still feeling good!) To help ease my cold, I whipped up these Maple Mini Muffin Pancakes. These treats are definitely comfort food. Thank goodness they’re low fat.
Biting into these Maple Mini Muffin Pancakes is like enjoying a perfect mouthful of fluffy pancakes. The light maple flavour is heightened by the cinnamon and vanilla extract. These pancakes are rich, creamy, and completely fat free. Indulge in these guilt-free Maple Mini Muffin Pancakes.
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons egg whites
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 Celsius). Coat mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a smaller mixing bowl combine yogurt, milk, eggs, apple sauce, maple, and vanilla.
- Add yogurt mixture to flour one. Stir to combine. Fill mini muffin tins.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes, or until muffins are golden brown on top.
- Let cool for 1 to 2 minutes before removing from pan.
- Plate and enjoy!
If you love breakfast food, you may also enjoy Apple Banana Waffles
Do you enjoy breakfast food? What’s your favourite? Have you tried Maple Mini Muffin Pancakes?