I’ve been nominated for The Creative Blogger Award. I am sending out a big thank you to Kristy from Palatable Adventures for nominating me. Kristy is a mom of three who blogs about her cooking adventures. Being a mom and a total foodie, you can see why I love her blog too!
If you haven’t heard of The Creative Blogger Award, it’s an award for bloggers from bloggers. It’s a supportive way of recognizing other blogs. So, once again, thanks Kristy!!
Along with my nomination, came a list of rules and here they are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Nominate five bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
Five Facts About Me
1. Once a month we have a family movie night. We pick up dinner and pop on a family-friendly movie. It’s seriously the most relaxing, fun night! We start off watching the movie from the kitchen table and end off with a family cuddle on the couch.
2. I love creating new recipes. I’m fueled by the idea that healthy food can be wholesome and mouthwateringly delicious. There’s no bland diet-tasting food here!
3. Everyone in my family is a food critic. With all the new recipes I’m making, I’m often asking for their opinions. My two-year-old daughter now thinks that anything I prepare needs reviewing. So, when I spread cream cheese on a piece of bread or cut an apple into slices, she’ll say, “Mommy, really good. Really, really yummy!”
4. I met my husband in University. We both remember our first conversation – it was short and completely insignificant – and we didn’t talk again for almost half a year.
5. Becoming a mom has made me a happier, better person. Most importantly it’s because I have one more amazing person in my life.
Once again, thank you Kristy, I am so flattered that you nominated me. This is a wonderfully, supportive way to promote other great blogs. On that note, please check out my nominees for The Creative Blogger Award.
Angie & James Do Stuff – Angela is a writer and photographer. It’s really fun to see the world through her eyes. Her pictures are always so beautiful!
With All My Affection – Ariella’s lifestyle blog covers it all – beauty, travel, fashion and food! I love her Canadian perspective.
Mrs. Twinkle – Tammy is a mom of three with a great eye for style. Her blog features mommy life, decorative crafts and recipes. All of her posts are so wonderfully visual.
Food By Camilla – Camilla’s food blog covers everything from breakfast to dinner and even dietary restrictions, like gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan. I love her tagline: “Every time you eat is an opportunity to nourish your body!”
The Recipe Remix – Mel is a mom, a cook and an event planner. Her blog is truly fun. She shares recipes, crafts and interesting things she’s found along the way – like creative sandwiches and wow-worthy table settings.