With a pop of peanut butter and jelly flavour, these quick and easy cookies are ready in only 15 minutes.
As a kid, there was nothing like biting into a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. With a layer of savoury peanut butter and sweet jelly, it always hit the spot.
Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies has all the flavour of your favourite PB and J sandwich. Plus, it’s soft and chewy, like a perfect cookie.
Peanut butter cookies will always be a favourite treat. With a tasty combination of peanut butter, brown sugar, egg whites, vanilla and cinnamon, these cookies are packed with sweet and savoury flavour. With a small dollop of jelly in the middle, these cookies pop with sweet berry goodness. Yum!
Each bite of Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies brings out the inner kid in you. With a soft and buttery texture and a lunch box favourite flavour, you can’t help but feel like a kid again with every bite.
The only problem, these cookies never seem to last. Each one seems to be gobbled up before I know it. These tasty treats are always a disappearing snack in our house.
Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies are a versatile treat. You can vary the flavour by trying different jams, jellys, or fruit preserves. My favourite will always be strawberry jelly, but any flavour will do. You’ll want to find a thicker jelly, that’s not too runny. This way it will stay right in the middle of the cookie as it bakes.
What are you waiting for? A batch of Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies are calling your name.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons strawberry jelly or other fruit preserve
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, brown sugar, egg whites, vanilla extract and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Using a 1-inch cookie scoop, place peanut butter dough on parchment paper covered baking pan. Cookies will spread, so you’ll want to leave approximately 2 inches between cookies.
- Using a 1/8 teaspoon measuring spoon, gently press a hole in the middle of the cookie. Evenly press the cookie, around the outside, so the top layer is level, around the small dip. Be sure not to press too hard. Cookies will flatten when the cook.
- Add jelly to a very small bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Fill each cookie hole with a 1/8 teaspoon of jelly.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Cookies will be very soft when they come out of the oven. Let them cool and lightly firm before serving.
If you love peanut butter, you may also enjoy Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
If you love cookies, you may also enjoy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Have you tried Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies? What’s your favourite cookie or peanut butter treat? What’s your favourite jam, jelly or fruit preserve flavour?