Light and fluffy pancakes filled with vanilla flavoured batter and baked blueberries.
There’s something so perfect about pancakes. They’re tasty, fluffy and completely delicious. Whether you enjoy them for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner, Yogurt Blueberry Pancakes are a wonderfully tasty dish. You can whip them up any time of the day and enjoy them in less than 30 minutes.
If you haven’t baked pancakes from scratch before it’s a simple and tasty dish. With only a couple more steps than the boxed varieties, homemade pancakes taste oh, so much better. Seriously, after trying homemade pancakes, you’ll never want to make it from a box again.
Yogurt Blueberry Pancakes may sound complex, but they are so easy to make. With this seemingly simple recipe, you can be the household breakfast hero. Or you can make these pancakes as a fun family activity.
I love cooking together as a family. It’s fun, family bonding time and the end result is always delicious.
The other night, my four-year-old daughter and I whipped up a batch of Yogurt Blueberry Pancakes for dinner. She helped with every step of the prep. From measuring to pouring, and even mixing, my daughter loved helping out with each and every step of the process. And she watched eagerly as pancakes baked to golden brown in the pan.
There’s nothing as comforting as breakfast food. With cold season already upon us, all I want is truly comforting dishes. I’d like to say that my family managed to avoid colds this time of year, but we haven’t been so lucky.
Everyone’s been battling an annoying head cold all week. (I’ll spare you the details.) And I’ve been trying to be nursemaid while avoiding the cold myself. (Cross your fingers – so far, I’m still feeling good!)
Yogurt Blueberry Pancakes are definitely comforting, especially when you top them with pure maple syrup and fresh blueberries. Yum!
Biting into these Yogurt Blueberry Pancakes is a perfect mouthful of tasty breakfasty goodness. The light vanilla flavour is heightened by the cinnamon, blueberries, and pure maple syrup.
What are you waiting for? Indulge in some breakfast food today.
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup fat free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons egg whites
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup blueberries
- Oil (as needed for cooking)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a smaller mixing bowl combine yogurt, milk, eggs, honey, and vanilla.
- Add yogurt mixture to flour one. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Preheat non-stick skillet over medium heat. Reduce heat to low-medium, add oil to a skillet.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until batter begins to bubble.
- Flip carefully and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
- Plate and enjoy!
If you love breakfast food, you may also enjoy Maple Mini Muffin Pancakes
Do you enjoy breakfast food? What’s your favourite morning time treat? Have you tried Yogurt Blueberry Pancakes?