Real maple syrup and salmon are truly a tasty combo. Get ready to impress with this deceptively simple salmon.
Happy Canada Day! In honour of this special day, I wanted to share my favourite maple syrup recipe. With just four simple ingredients – maple syrup, Dijon mustard, soy sauce and garlic – you have one flavour-packed marinade, perfect for salmon.
Baked Maple Salmon is quick, healthy and truly easy to make. Simply combine the marinade ingredients, pour it over the salmon and bake. In less than 20 minutes you’ll have a meal that the whole family will beg you to make again and again.
Baked Maple Salmon
Maple syrup, Dijon mustard, soy, and garlic make a mouth-watering marinade for salmon. It tastes great fresh out of the oven and even cold the next day. Get ready to enjoy some delicious salmon.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Combine maple syrup, mustard, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Place salmon on baking pan covered with parchment paper. Pour marinade evenly over salmon.
- Bake salmon for 8-12 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork.
If you love salmon, you may also enjoy Honey Mustard Salmon
Do you like maple syrup and salmon? What’s your favourite Canada Day recipe? What’s you favourite salmon recipe?