If you love peanut butter and soft-baked cookies, these are the treats for you. Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies are bursting with a sweet and savoury flavour that’s sure to please. Best of all, they’re ready in only 15 minutes, so everyone can enjoy them in no time.
As a kid, there was nothing like biting into a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. With a layer of savoury peanut butter and sweet jelly, it always hit the spot.
Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies have all the flavour of your favourite PB&J sandwich. Plus, they’re soft and chewy, like a perfect cookie.
Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies are the perfect combination of salty and sweet. With a soft-baked and buttery texture, you can’t help but feel like a kid again with every bite. It’s like your favourite childhood lunch in a cookie form. Savoury, sweet and oh, so delicious.
Best of all, these cookies are ready in only 15 minutes. So when they disappear in the blink of an eye (which they always seem to do at our house), at least you can whip up another batch in no time.
Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies can be made with any of your favourite jellies. You can try different jams, jellies, or fruit preserves. My favourite will always be strawberry jelly, but any flavour will do. You’ll want to find a thicker jelly, that’s not too runny. This way it will stay right in the middle of the cookie as it bakes.
What are you waiting for? I think I hear some Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies calling your name!
Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
With a pop of peanut butter and jelly flavour, these cookies are ready in only 15 minutes. Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies are soft, chewy, and tasty.
- Prep Time: 7 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 15 cookies 1x
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons strawberry jelly or other fruit preserve
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, brown sugar, egg whites, vanilla extract and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Using a 1-inch cookie scoop, place peanut butter dough on parchment paper covered baking pan. Cookies will spread, so you’ll want to leave approximately 2 inches between cookies.
- Using a 1/8 teaspoon measuring spoon, gently press a hole in the middle of the cookie. Evenly press the cookie, around the outside, so the top layer is level, around the small dip. Be sure not to press too hard. Cookies will flatten when they cook.
- Add jelly to a very small bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Fill each cookie hole with a 1/8 teaspoon of jelly.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Cookies will be very soft when they come out of the oven. Let them cool and lightly firm before serving.
If you love peanut butter, you may also enjoy Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
If you love cookies, you may also enjoy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Want to Remember this? Save Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies to your favourite food and recipe Pinterest Board!