Decadent, chocolatey brownies that are sweet, satisfying, and yes, low fat. Best of all, Hazelnut Brownie Bites are so moist and chocolatey, no one will ever know that they are skinny desserts.
Chocolate cravings!?! We all have them. Today, Indulge in a chocolate craving.
Hazelnut Brownie Bites are triple chocolate mini brownies. Each bite is jam-packed with melt in your mouth chocolatey goodness. With lightly sweetened chocolate batter and ooey gooey chocolate chips, you can eat away your chocolate craving in just two bites. Or savour it and nibble your way through. However you decide to enjoy it, Hazelnut Brownie Bites are simply delicious.
How to Make Hazelnut Brownie Bites
The combination of cocoa powder, brown sugar, maple syrup, Greek yogurt, and milk creates a perfectly creamy, lightly sweetened batter, full of heavenly chocolatey flavour. The chocolate chips amplify the chocolate flavoured batter, creating a truly perfect bite.
Hazelnut Brownie Bites have a really easy to work with batter. Once all of the ingredients are combined, simply spoon the batter into the mini muffin moulds. After 12 minutes, the bites are ready for you.
As they bake away in the oven, your home will fill with the smell of delicious brownies. It’s amazing how yummy they smell even before you take a bite. Somehow, they taste even better!
Guilt-Free Brownie Bites
Not only are these brownies bite-sized, but they are truly guilt-free. Hazelnut Brownie Bites are low fat and lower sugar than most brownie recipes. Most of the brown sugar is replaced with maple syrup, which is lower in calories and has less sugar per gram than refined sugars. Real maple syrup is perfectly sweet, you won’t taste the difference.
Hazelnut Brownie Bites are an adaptation of The Best Two Bite Brownies. I’ve been making them for years and they never disappoint. They are the perfect size for everyone. And they are hard to resist. After eating one, you just want to eat more and more. Plus, after a couple of days, these brownies still taste moist, fresh, and delicious.
What are you waiting for? I think I hear chocolate calling your name! It’s definitely calling mine.
Looking for the perfect dish to serve with Hazelnut Brownie Bites?
- Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
- Apple Pie Cake Bites
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Best Two Bite Brownies
- Blueberry Cantaloupe Salad
Hazelnut Brownie Bites
These bite-sized snacks are packed full of flavour. Hazelnut Brownie Bites are an irresistible, guilt-free treat. Triple chocolate mini brownies are melt in your mouth delicious.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 24 Brownies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Nutella (or any hazelnut spread)
- 4 tablespoons egg whites
- 2 tablespoons plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl combine syrup, Nutella, eggs, yogurt, milk, and vanilla. Add to flour mixture. Mix to combine. Gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Coat non-stick mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Spoon brownie mixture into muffin tins.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool 5 to 10 minutes before removing from tins.
- Plate and enjoy!
If you love brownies, you may also enjoy Maple Cheesecake Brownies.
If you love chocolate, you may also enjoy Mint Chocolate Chip Bites
Want to Remember this? Save Hazelnut Brownie Bites to your favorite food and recipe Pinterest Board!