A cheesecake so healthy, you could eat it for breakfast.
My daughter loves blueberries. She just can’t get enough of those little berry treats. Since we often have a lot of blueberries on hand, I’m always looking for new fun ways of enjoying them.
READY TO MAKE DINNER FASTER?
If making dinner feels like a chore, you need this guide. Learn the 3 simple steps to easy dinners plus tasty recipes too. It's a game changer - get our FREE guide for a limited time!
You don’t have to be a blueberries fan to enjoy this cheesecake. You can top it with whatever fruit you enjoy or even nothing at all.
Not only is this cheesecake creamy and delicious, it is truly guilt-free. You can even enjoy it for breakfast, without worrying about your waistline. Breakfast will never look the same!
Can’t get enough? Keep up to date with recipes and other fun at This Happy Mommy. Follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.Print
Healthy Blueberry Cheesecake
This cheesecake is sweet and creamy, but unlike traditional ones, it’s actually low fat. You can enjoy slice after slice without feeling guilty. Don’t you love a healthy dessert?
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 60 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 mins
- Yield: 1 cake 1x
- 2 cups fat free cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 6 tablespoons egg whites
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- BLUEBERRY SAUCE
- 2 cups blueberries
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2–3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven 325 F (165 C). Use cooking spray on a 9-inch cake pan.
- In a food processor, combine cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, eggs, sugar, honey, flour, vanilla, lemon, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into pan and bake for 60 minutes, or until the top appears solid and smooth.
- For the Blueberry sauce, in a saucepan over medium heat, add berries, lightly stirring for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until lightly bubbly.
- Lower heat, simmer until sauce thickens.
- Cool and spread on top of cheesecake when serving.
- Cool cheesecake completely before refrigerating.
- Plate and enjoy!
If you love cheesecake, you may also enjoy Maple Cheesecake Brownies.
If you love berries, you may also enjoy Skinny Strawberry Lemonade Muffins
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Do you love cheesecake? What’s your favourite dessert?
READY TO MAKE DINNER FASTER?
Our helpful guide shares the 3 simple steps to making dinner easier, plus tasty recipes too. It's a game changer - get our FREE guide for a limited time!
I’ve been looking for a healthy cheesecake recipe for years. This looks so amazing. I can’t wait to try it.
Thanks Jocelyn!! Hope you enjoy it. 🙂
Great job! Yum!
Thanks Rayna! Enjoy! 🙂
I always email your blog posts to all of my contacts. Everything is so tasty!
Thanks Suzie! So glad to hear that! 🙂
Oh goodness you are making me drool. Cheesecake + healthy might be bad for me – I’d probably eat half the pie!
Enjoy! I end up eating most of the cake every time. At least it’s guilt-free 🙂
Your posts are gorgeous, I really like your blog! I just followed you, it would be great if we can support each other 🙂 I am so glad I got to discover you <3
Thanks Arielle! That’s so sweet! I will check out your blog too. 🙂
Thank you, you are so sweet! I hope you will like it 🙂
Oh wow, lovely cheesecake recipe! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Angela! Hope you enjoy it.