Rich and creamy three-ingredient ice cream bites, made with banana, peanut butter, and honey.
There’s nothing like frozen treats – rich, milky and melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Bites is filled with everything you love about ice cream in a bite-sized treat. Each bite is packed with frozen bananas, peanut butter and honey. Three easy ingredients in one amazingly tasty dessert.
Have you ever had ice cream for breakfast? Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Bites is so healthy you could eat for breakfast. Really! You may just want to hold the sprinkles and add some blueberries and fresh mint instead.
Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Bites has the perfect balance of creamy and sweet. Pureed bananas make this treat naturally creamy. It’s hard to believe that frozen bananas can create such a rich and decadent dessert.
The combination of honey and bananas give this ice cream the perfect level of sweetness. While peanut butter makes it the ultimate comfort food. Banana, peanut butter, and honey are one tasty combo. Enjoy a bite of ice cream tonight!
Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Bites
The combination of peanut butter, banana. and honey create the perfect ice cream treat. Rich, creamy and perfectly delicious bites of ice cream that are so healthy, you can enjoy them any time of the day, even breakfast. This guilt-free ice cream treat is perfect for the whole family.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 15 mins
- Yield: 24 bites 1x
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange sliced bananas on baking sheet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Add frozen bananas, peanut butter and honey to food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Grease mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Scoop ice cream into each tin.
- Cover with plastic and place the muffin tin in the freezer for 1 hour.
- When frozen, carefully pop out each ice cream bite with a knife.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: Store ice cream bites in a freezer safe container. Place wax paper between each layer of ice cream bites. It can last up to three months in the freezer.
If you love bananas, you may also enjoy Apple Banana Waffles
Have you tried Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Bites? Do you enjoy ice cream? What’s your favourite flavour?