My almost 2 year old daughter recently had the opportunity to try the Ubbi 3-in-1 Potty. It is definitely one of the most aesthetically attractive toilet training products I have ever seen. It is subtle, tastefully designed, and doesn’t scream “kid potty,” which is perfect for our main floor powder room. Even though it doesn’t have a traditional, bright, kid-friendly design, my daughter was instantly attracted to it and excited to try it out.
The Ubbi 3-in-1 Potty can be used through all phases of toilet training and beyond. It can be used as a standalone toilet, a removable child seat, and a step stool.
In its first phase, as a standalone toilet, the Ubbi 3-in-1 Potty is the perfect height for a toddler. It has built-in handles, a splash guard for boys, and an inner compartment that is easy to clean.
While trying out the Ubbi 3-in-1 Potty, my daughter quickly moved onto the second phase. She seemed to prefer sitting on the toilet like Mommy and Daddy. She was happy to sit on the removable child seat, hold the built-in handles, and swing her legs.
In its third phase, as a step stool, the Ubbi 3-in-1 Potty has a really fun design. Even with the gray and white colour (it also comes in pink and white, blue and white, and orange and white), it has a certain modern appeal. The stool is easy to stand on and with some assistance, my daughter found it easy to step up on.
- The instructions are clear, concise, and easily describe how to use the product in each phase.
- The toilet is very easy to clean. You simply pop out the middle section and clean one small piece.
- You don’t need to hide this toilet. It is stylized, sleek, and aesthetically appealing.
- I am a huge fan of the 3-in-1 design. This product will definitely have some longevity.
- The toilet seat is not padded. While its seat is countered, it left pressure marks on my daughter, which didn’t seem to bother her.
- The phase two seat doesn’t securely fit our elongated toilet. I understand that our toilet is not a standard shape, but elongated toilets are becoming more popular. The non-skid edge helped the seat stay in place.
- The stool is a little short for counter height sinks and comfort height toilets. With a 200 pound weight limit, my daughter has many years ahead of her to be able to use it.
OVERALL RATING: 4/5
The Ubbi 3-in-1 Potty is a wonderful product. I really like its contemporary design. The product is easy to assemble, with clearly written instructions. I would recommend the Ubbi 3-in-1 Potty to parents starting the toilet training journey. I would simply advise them that the seat is not padded and the stool is a little short for counter height sinks and comfort height toilets.
(Disclaimer – I had an opportunity to try this product through Parent Tested Parent Approved. All of the opinions are my own.)
Looking for more reviews? You may also want to check out my Favourite New Baby Items.
Have you tried the Ubbi 3-in-1 Potty? What did you think? What helped you potty train your toddler?