Warm, single-serving chocolate cake covered with a honey-sweetened chocolate glaze.
Indulge in your cravings this Valentine’s Day and make your special someone a sweet personalized cake. Ready in only 30 minutes, you can both dig into your own warm chocolate cake, covered with a honey-sweetened chocolate glaze. Enjoy this cake with strawberries or your favourite berry for a perfect, lightened-up dessert.
Embrace your chocolate craving with a triple dose of chocolate flavour – rich chocolate batter, chocolate chips and a heavenly chocolate glaze. Filled with creamy, dreamy, chocolatey goodness, Warm Chocolate Cake is surprisingly low fat. The combination of Greek yogurt and milk creates a rich chocolate batter with a generous sprinkle of chocolate chips throughout.
When it’s warm and fresh out of the oven, every bite of Warm Chocolate Cake perfectly melts in your mouth. Heighten the chocolate flavour with the honey chocolate glaze. The combination of cocoa powder, milk, honey and vanilla creates an almost fondue-like glaze for your cake. Yum!Print
Warm Chocolate Cake for Two
Perfect for chocolate lovers, show your Valentine how much you care with this sweet Warm Chocolate Cake. Warm Chocolate Cake is rich, creamy and filled with melted chocolate chips. When it’s covered with a honey-sweetened chocolate glaze, this cake becomes even sweeter. This recipe makes two single-serving cakes – perfect to share with someone you love!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 2 Cakes 1x
- CHOCOLATE CAKE:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HONEY CHOCOLATE GLAZE:
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another small bowl, combine milk, greek yogurt and vanilla. Add to flour ingredients and mix until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips
- Spray two 4-inch round cake pans with cooking spray. Spoon batter into each pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- To prepare frosting, combine cocoa powder, milk, honey and vanilla in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Plate and top with glaze. Enjoy!
If you love chocolate, you may also enjoy Two Bite Brownies
Have your tried Warm Chocolate Cake for Two? What’s your favourite Valentine’s Day food? Or your favourite desserts?